(EX- DEMO) Forest Master UWWS? Portable Saw Mill? Chainsaw Sawmill and Sawhorse
Video courtesy of Forest Master Ltd. To see more Forest Master Ltd videos. Grade 1 items may show signs of slight aesthetic damage or split packaging. The whole process from start to finish can be operated by one user. The stand attaches to the timber and then can be rolled into place using a Forest master timber jack, as shown in the video. Attachments can be used to cut planks up to 4 meters in length and because the whole operation is performed using the chainsaw on tracked rails you will get a level cut every time. The four height adjusters will be at the same height using the metal height template which is included in the package. All enquiries welcome regarding operation or attachments you require. The Universal Sawmill bundles together a chainsaw sawmill, log sawhorse and a mitre saw workbench all together in one ultimate tool. We're confident the UWWS can provide a better chainsaw wood finish than anything else on the market. Milling of slabs & planks from a log up to 1450mm length and 520mm diameter. Milling of multiple boards by clamping slabs together. Quick creating of fence posts. Milling of coins from a vertically mounted log. Supplied with accessories to allow use as a Saw Horse. The base can also be used as a Mitre Saw Stand. Extended guide rails can be supplied allowing logs up to 6 metres. Both horizontal and vertical attachments.
Base frame x 1, Crossbeam x 2, Guide Bars (1490mm) x 2, Vertical Guide Bar Support x 4, Left Chainsaw Clamp x 1, Right Chainsaw Clamp x 1, Chainsaw Frame Handle x 1, Gripping Plates x 4, Perpendicular Telescopic Slot (PTS) x 2. Vertical V-Slot x 2, Horizontal V-Slot x 2, Vertical Sawhorse x 2, Horizontal Sawhorse x 2, Step Gauge x 1.
M8 Hex Bolt x 8, M8 Cap Head Bolt x 8, M8 Washer x 24, M8 Nyloc Nut x 16, M8 Thumbscrew x 16. Mounting Clamps (Use with Mitre Saw) x 2, M6 Coach Bolt (Use with Mitre Saw) x 4.
M6 Washer (Use with Mitre Saw) x 4, M6 Spring Washer (Use with Mitre Saw) x 4. M6 Nut (Use with Mitre Saw) x 4. This item is in the category "Garden & Patio\Garden Power Tools & Equipment\Chainsaw Parts".
The seller is "forest-master-limited" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped to United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Republic of Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Iceland, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Monaco.
- Custom Bundle: Yes
- Compatible Product: Portable saw mill, Saw station, Wooden Coin mill, Table top mill, Planking mill
- Colour: Orange
- Cutting: Ultra smooth flat every time
- Minimum Cutting Depth: 15 mm
- The C-Section: Slots onto the guides supports
- Maximum Log Length: 1450mm
- Number in Pack: 34
- No tracking: No need for tracking for the first cut
- Compatible Brand: Milling tool, Mitre Saw, Chain saw
- Can be rotated 90⁰: Between cuts, Ideal for cutting fence posts
- Minimum Log Length: 400 mm
- Bundle Description: Base frame, chainsaw mill frame and log holder attachments
- Chainsaw size: Small up to 36 bar
- Material: Aluminium, Metal, Plastic
- Modified Item: No
- Horizontal and Vertical: Attachments
- The chainsaw: Supported and guided
- Brand: Forest Master
- Portable: Take it anywhere to get the job done
- Maximum Load: 150 kg when stand legs are erected
- Allows for pivioting of the chainsaw: Results low drag suitable for all chainsaw types
- Maximum guide bar width: 510mm
- The log can be placed: On a rotational bracket
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Model: UWWS
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 400mm
- Minimum Guide Bar Width: 250 mm
- EAN: 5060737440017